Love is all that we have...the only way that each can help the other.
F.R.E.E.[tm] Support for Fathers
...And Their Families
Certainly one of the most trying times a man will ever face is the years of struggle after a divorce to be a real father to his children, who are often far away, or outside of daily life.
One of the most trying times a woman will ever face is being in love with a man in this situation.
One of the toughest things a child must face is the prospect of trying to grow up, as a balanced individual, with one parent missing.
F.R.E.E.[tm] provides support in many ways:
- F.R.E.E.[tm] provides meetings in many locations. These provide a means for dads and their mates to network and exchange ideas. These meetings also feature excellent speakers!
- F.R.E.E.[tm] members, as part of a union of like-minded, dedicated fathers, can opt to participate in the F.R.E.E.[tm] Roof Program, allowing dads to share living space in order to visit their children.
- The FREE Foundation provides charitable support for dads.
- F.R.E.E.[tm] volunteers man the phones, and return calls to dads, letting them know that they are not alone.
- Every Father's Day, F.R.E.E.[tm] and the FREE Foundation sponsor a "Picnic in the Park" event for single fathers with and without their children to mingle and meet.
[Father's Day Picnic]
[To the Crossroads]
The Fathers' Rights and Equality Exchange
3140 De la Cruz Blvd, Suite 200
Santa Clara, California 95054
Copyright © 1992-1997 The Fathers' Rights and Equality Exchange
This page last updated February 18, 1997 by: